The Lock Up is indisputedly one of the most bizarre themed restaurants in Tokyo in terms of pursuing realism in both interior design and the entertainment they perform to knock the customers flat.
The most thrilling moment was the monster attraction show they perform few times a day. We won't tell you much about this so that you can see and feel the excitement by yourself when you are there, but it was absolutely astonishing even when you could clearly imagine what they were going to do. You can never watch the monsters without making your hands sweat!
・Total distance: 260m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs to your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you find the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight between the buildings.
7. Keep walking straight for about 100 meters until you reach the big intersection.
8. Cross this big intersection and make a right turn as shown on the picture.
9. After making a right turn, walk straight for about 20m and you will find Shinjuku Square Bld to your left.
10. This is Shinjuku Square Bld. Take the elevator to 7F.
11. Take the elevator to 7F. Enjoy the unique experience in Lock Up （ロックアップ）!