* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Restaurant: Christon Cafe (キリストンカフェ東京)
Address: Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 5-17-13, Oriental Wave 8F/9F
Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station
Open Hour: Dinner 5:00PM - 11:30PM (L.O.10:30PM)
Close: Sep 9
Price Range: [Dinner]￥3,000～￥4,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 380 seats
Once you step inside Christon Cafe in Shinjuku, the whole new world of aristocratic style church from Europe in the medieval times awaits you with its beautiful alter delivered from abroad and big majestic tables made of marbles creating a splendid ambience that is quite impressive to watch. The place is very sophisticated with so much thoughts and ideas put into every detail while the key white color used cleverly in the room expresses the sacred atmosphere of the church.
The restaurant is often used as the girls only gathering, so called "Joshikai", in Tokyo which is becoming very popular in Japan recently. They perhaps like the white color based ambience with the crystal chandelier on top to have the exceptional Italian and French cuisines served with the most refined manner.
The menus are also very attractive with so much originality. Among many tempting choices on the menu, the red wine based Shabu Shabu Nabe with Ral Pork and full of vegetables on top (1,580 yen), the Avocado, Potato and Shrimp Quiche (500 yen), White Chicken Liver Mousse (500 yen), Shrimps Ajillo (650 yen), and Mixed Herbs Green Salad (800 yen) are exceptionally good, although there are still considerable amount of interesting dishes available on the menu.
If you are interested in having delicious European style cuisine in one of the most unique restaurants in Tokyo, Christon Cafe is the place to go.
・Total distance: 650m, 8 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs on your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you find the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight between the buildings.
7. Keep walking straight for about 100 meters until you reach the big intersection.
8. Cross this big intersection and make a right turn as shown on the picture.
9. After making a right turn, walk straight for about 350m and you will find your destination to your left.
10. You will find a building called Oriental Wave to your left. It is right next to Family Mart (convenient store).
Go inside this building and take the elevator to 8F.
11. Enjoy the unique experience in Christon Cafe (キリストンカフェ東京)!