Ebisu Yokocho is a completely indoor drinking alley to have yakitori (grilled chicken), yakiniku (grilled meat), and some fish based dishes along with the cool Ebisu beer and a variety of exceptional Japanese sake. The place has an unique retro ambience of Showa times where you would find the seats made of wood and a bunch of big old red lanterns that you cannot miss out in yokocho alleys. As you walk along the alley to find the seats, you would also find the place quite clean unlike some of the other yokochoes in Tokyo which may be why there are quite a few female customers in this yokocho.
・Total distance: 240m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ebisu Station, West Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Facing JR Ebisu Station West Entrance ticket gate, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 15m to go outside.
3. Cross the street and make a right turn.
4. Walk straight for about 30m and make a left turn at the 1st street.
5. Make a left turn.
6. Walk straight for about 60m until you reach the intersection.
7. When you reach the intersection, cross the road and keep going straight.
8. After crossing the road, keep walking straight for another 70m until the end of this street.
9. When you reach the end of the street, make a left turn.
10. Walk straight for about 25m and you will find your destination to your left.
11. Enjoy the local Izakaya in Ebisu Yokocho (恵比寿横丁)!