Enoshima (江ノ島) is one of the nearest places to visit from the heart of Tokyo which only takes about an hour from the Shinjuku Station by train. There are many websites and guide books
that introduce this island with full of exciting attractions including the Enoshima aquarium, shrine, beaches, spas and even the caves, so we all know how exciting the place is just to walk
around while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Sagami Bay. In Picrumb, we focus on introducing some of the best local restaurants by showing the directions in pictures in this
island where you can enjoy having the exceptional Shirasu Donburi which is the most popular food around this area and also introducing some of the good places to chill out to have a drink
after walking a long distance!
Address: 1 Chome-9 Enoshima Fujisawa-shi, Kanagawa-ken 251-0036
Open: 24 Hour
Closest station and exits :
Katase Enoshima Station (Odakyu Enoshima Line)
Good day to visit:
Sunny day, weekday, Weekend
Founded in more than 100 years ago, Enoshima Tei, where it stands quietly on top of the hill, serves the exceptional Shirasu Don (fresh whitebait bowl).
The most popular place to have Shirasu Don for lunch in Enoshima. The freshness of the Shirasu is simply a top notch.
The best coveyor belt sushi in town. The high quality of the sushi toppings in this restaurant is just phenomenal.
The best place to have a cold beer. Make sure to have seats at the terrace side even when you had to wait in line. The scenery from the terrace here is simply breath taking.
Nice place to chill out after walking a long distance. Have a cup of coffee while enjoying the great harbor view at the open cafe.
・Total distance: 900m, 11 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Katase Enoshima Station (Odakyu Enoshima Line)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. Facing Katase Enoshima Station ticket gate, turn around and start your way.
2. This is how the station looks from outside.
Now, walk toward the bridge by following the arrow.
3. Take this bridge and you will find tourist information center in about 100m to your right.
4. Right after you pass the Tourist Information Center to your right, make a right turn.
5. Take this underground passage.
6. Walk straight for about 30m and you will make it outside.
7. Walk straight for about 750m by taking the bridge ahead of you.
Enjoy the walk until you reach the end of its bridge.
8. Here is the entrance to Enoshima after taking the bridge.
Enjoy your day in Enoshima (江ノ島)!