Restaurant: Maureen 摩廚麵館
Ultimate Dish : 花雕酒浸農場蛋 / 檸檬橄欖油雞 / 花雕蛋 / 63度蛋 / 朱古力慕絲
Address: G/F, 11 Hing Wan Street, Wan Chai
Phone: 2915 2261
Nearest Station: Wan Chai Station
Open Hours: Mon-Fri: 11:00-22:00
Credit Card: Visa、Master、Cash
The lunch set menu of noodles that are cooked just right, fresh lemon chicken and tasty soup are simply exquisite in Maureen. The Chinese and Western fusion in this restaurant is excellent in a playful and inspiring way as how some diners express it as east meets west. When you got tired of all the greasy food in Wan Chai, Maureen may be a good choice for you.
Total distance: 450m, 7 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Wan Chai Station (Exit A3)
Steps to follow: 1 - 13
1. Let's start your way from Exit A3. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "A" around you.
When you come outside, follow the arrow.
2. Cross the street and make left turn.
3. Walk straight for 20m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
4. Walk straight for about 70m until the end of this street.
5. When you reach the end of this street, make a left turn.
6. Go straight for about 30m until the end of this street.
7. When you reach the end of the street, make a right turn.
8. Go straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
9. Cross the street and go straight for about 80m.
10. After crossing the street, you will be able to see the yellow building ahead of you.
You will be making a left turn at the yellow building.
11. Make a left turn at the yellow building.
12. You will reach your destination to your right in less than 30m.
13. Enjoy your meal at Maureen 摩廚麵館!