Restaurant: Ming Court 明閣
Ultimate Dish : 龍皇披金甲 / 海生蝦炒蛋白 / 炸子雞 / 明閣流沙包 / 窩燒滋補竹絲雞炒飯 / 蟠桃大壽包 / 流沙包 / 翅晶凝
Address: 6/F, Langham Place Hotel Hong Kong, 555 Shanghai Street, Mong Kok
Phone: 3552 3300
Nearest Station: Mong Kok Station
Open Hours: Mon.-Sun.: 11:00-14:30, 18:00-22:30
Credit Card: Visa、Master、AE、Cash、UnionPay、JCB
The price is just a little bit steeper for Picrumb to introduce depending on what to order, but all dishes in Ming Court we ordered were excellent including the Giant Garoupa Enrobed in Minced Shrimp, Eight Treasure Consomme, and Coral Trout Fillet. The food, drink (especially wine), atmosphere, and service were absolutely the first class in Ming Court without a doubt. When you are in Mongkok, make sure to have a meal here.
Total distance: 300m, 4 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Mongkok Station (Exit E1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 15
1. Let's start your way from Exit E1. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "E" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Go straight ahead for about 50m until you reach the Langham Place.
4. When you reach the Langham Place, you will find an entrance to your right hand side.
5. Go inside.
6. As soon as you enter, take the escalator to go upstairs.
7. When you come upstairs, make a left turn.
8. Do not take the escalator you will find ahead of you.
Go take the left side of the path next to the escalator.
9. Walk straight for 30m and make a right turn at the Information Center.
10. After making a right turn, go straight for about 20m until you reach the entrance of the Langham Place Hotel.
11. Here is the entrance of the hotel.
12. As soon as you enter the hotel, make a left turn.
13. Go straight for about 15m and you will be able to find the elevator to your left.
14. Press 6F.
15. Enjoy your meal at Ming Court 明閣!