Restaurant: The Square 翠玉軒
Ultimate Dish : Bird's nest stuffed in bamboo pith with crabmeat and crab roe sauce, Steamed lobster dumplings,
Address: 4/F, Exchange Square II, Central
Phone: 2525 1163
Nearest Station: Central Station
Open Hours: N.A
Credit Card: Visa、Master、AE、Cash、JCB
The Square serves a very traditional Cantonese food in a spacious and relaxing atmosphere with fine music. The excellent initial impression at the entrance with delicious dishes such as bird's nest stuffed in bamboo pith with crabmeat and crab roe sauce which had a very delicate taste of seafood mixed with shredded bamboo, the steamed lobster dumplings with fresh and firm texture of the lobster meat inside, and the shark's fin and wonton soup which had a perfect blend of the rich taste of the wonton and the freshness of the shark fin. Just a little bit pricey for us to introduce depending on what to order, but what you get for return is exceptional.
Total distance: 140m, 2 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Central Station (Exit A)
Steps to follow: 1 - 13
1. Let's start your way from Exit A. When you get out from the ticket gate, find the exit sign "A" around you.
2. When you come outside from the exit, follow the arrow.
3. Take the escalator to go upstairs.
4. After you get off from the escalator, make a left turn.
5. Go straight for about 70m until the end of this path.
6. When you reach the end, you will find "One & Two Exchange Square" building to your left.
7. Go inside the building.
8. Take the escalator to 3F.
9. When you reach 3F, follow the arrow and walk through the hallway.
10. When you reach the "Information", make a left turn.
11. You will find a wall that says "Two" on your left. Pass the wall to your left and walk straight.
12. As soon as you pass the wall, you will find the stairs to your left.
13. Enjoy your meal at The Square 翠玉軒!