Restaurant: Tsukji Kagura Sushi （つきぢ神楽寿司）
Address: 4-14-13, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0045
Nearest Station: Tokyo-Metro Hibiya-Line Tsukiji-Station Exit 1
Price: [Lunch] 1,500-2,100Yen, [Dinner] 8,000-9,000Yen
Credit Card: VISA, Master, UC, DC, UFJ, Diners Club, Amex, JCB, NICOS, APLUS, Saison, MUFG
Seats: 17 seats
Menu: Daimyo-set 2,100yen, Tsukiji-set 2,625yen, Omaze-set 2,980yen, Kyobashi-set 3,150yen, Kagura-set 4,200yen
※The Price and menus are subject to change without notice.
English Menu Available
As this traditional food has a long history in Japan, it is no surprize that they have also categorized types of sushi as conservative and progressive. And KAGURA TUKIJI has both of those elements. The "red" vinegar, which has been used since the Edo-period (1603–1868), is very conservative. When it comes to ABURI sushi on the other hand, generally sushi toppings are raw, but they grill them for few seconds instead (that's the meaning of ABURI). And that is quite unique and progressive. At last ABURI sushi is not only offered with soy sauce but also with rock salt. Some people may argue about having sushi lightly grilled with rock salt is no longer a sushi, but we recommend you to enjoy the innovativation of this traditional food no matter how conservative the industry was. You know you are the one who decide what is best!
・Total distance: 400m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1.
1. Now facing the Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1, turn RIGHT to start your way.
2. Pass Tsukiji Honganji Temple to your left. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
3. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight.
4. Walk through a shopping arcade by following the arrow. Make sure LAWSON is on your LEFT hand side.
5. When you come out from the shopping arcade, you will find this view as shown on the picture. DO NOT cross the street, but make a LEFT turn. Then walk straight for about 120 meters.
6. You will find Kagura Sushi restaurant to your left. Enjoy your meal at Tsukiji Kagura （つきぢ神楽）!