Restaurant: Tenraiken Tsukiji Eki Minami （天雷軒 築地駅南）
Address: 4-8-6 Tsukiji Chuoku Tokyo 103-0045
Nearest Station: Tokyo-Metro Hibiya-Line Tsukiji-Station Exit 1
Open Hour: Mon-Sat 7:00～10:00(morning), 11:00～15:00（lunch)
Sun 7:00～10:00 (Only morning)
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners
Seats: 23 seats (9 counter seats, 3 tables for 2, 2 tables for 4)
Right wording for Tenraiken's Ramen is "simply beautiful". Their soup is Japanese sea food style. NO MSG, so healthy for everyone.
And they also offer with special ramen bowl. If you want to eat Tsukiji-market's sea food soup, this Tenraiken is recommended. I'll also recommend you to enjoy sight-seeing of this ramen before eating!
・Total distance: 450m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1.
1. Now facing the Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1, turn LEFT to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 30m. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a RIGHT turn.
3. You will find a gas station to your left. Keep walking straight for about 200 meters until you reach the T
junction at the end of this street.
4. At the end of the street (T junction), you will find a green LAWSON ahead of you. Cross the street here and make a left turn as shown on the picture.
5. After turning left, you will see a street as shown on the picture. Go staight ahead for another 60 meters. You can already see your destination at the arrow.
6. This is how Tenraiken (天雷軒) looks like on your RIGHT hand side.
Enjoy the best sea food Ramen!