Restaurant: Tsukiji Suzutomi Sushitomi (つきじ鈴富 すし富)
Recommended Seafood Bowl: Maguro Zukedon (鮪づけ丼) 600 Yen
available only on weekdays (10：30-15：00)
Address: 6-24-8, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: Tokyo-Metro Hibiya-Line Tsukiji-Station Exit 1
(Sun and Hol) 10:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 21:00,
(Mon) 7:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 22:00
(Tue-Sat) 7:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 23:30 (LO 23:10）
[Lunch] 1,000 - 1999 yen, [Dinner] 5,000 - 5,999 yen
Credit Card: Possible
Seats: 23 seats
The focus in Suzutomi Sushitomi is its extremely fresh raw tuna sent directly from the fish market which you may not be able to find anywhere but Tsukiji area. As how they explain with confidence, the quality of the toppings always higher than the price, you can have their high quality tuna in a very affordable price. Our recommendations are Maguro Zukedon (600 yen) and Kaisendon (800 yen) respectively although they are only available on weekdays from 10:30 – 15:00. If you are a passionate tuna lover, Suzutomi Sushitomi is definitely a one good place to go in Tsukiji area.
・Total distance: 450m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
Let's start your way from Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1.
1. Now facing the Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1, turn RIGHT to start your way.
2. Pass Tsukiji Honganji Temple to your left. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
3. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a left turn.
4. After crossing the street, make a LEFT turn.
Then walk straight ahead for about 130 meters until you see a public toilet to your right.
5. When you find a public toilet to your right （blue circle on the picture）, you are on the right track.
Make a right turn at the next street you will see in less than 20m.
6. Make a right turn.
7. Walk straight for about 50m and you will find your destination to your left.
8. Enjoy your meal at Tsukiji Suzutomi Sushitomi (つきじ鈴富 すし富)!