Restaurant: Tempura Kurokawa （てんぷら黒川）
Address: 6-21-8 Tsukiji Chuoku Tokyo 104-0045
Nearest Station: Tokyo-Metro Hibiya-Line Tsukiji-Station Exit 1
Open Hour: 9:00～14:00 (LO13:45), 17:00～21:00 (LO20:00)
Close: Saturday, Holiday
Price: [Lunch] 1,000～1,999Yen, [Dinner] 6,000～7,999Yen
Credit Card: N/A
Seats: 13 seats (5 counter seats, 2 tables)
Having Tempura in Tsukiji? For those who have stereotype of people never having other food except sushi in Tsukiji area, you might be holding a wrong impression, especially if you are a serious Tempura lover. We recommend you to have one of the best Kakiage (a deep fried diced shrimp and scallops with vegetables) here in Kurokawa that will totally break your stereotype about Tempura in Tsukiji. If you already know why people come here, you will know why sea food for deep fried is also great around this area. It might be a good chance for you to have some tasty Kakiages with 4 different types of salt during your visit in one of the most popular places for sea food!
・Total distance: 400m, 5mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
Let's start your way from Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1.
1. Now facing the Tsukiji Station (Subway Hibiya Line) Exit 1, turn RIGHT to start your way.
2. Pass Tsukiji Honganji Temple to your left. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
3. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a left turn.
4. After crossing the street, make a LEFT turn.
Then walk straight ahead for about 130 meters until you see a public toilet to your right.
5. When you find a public toilet to your right （blue circle on the picture）, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight for about 130 meters and make a RIGHT turn at the 2nd street.
6. 2nd street to the RIGHT. This is a very narrow street.
7. After making a right turn, you can find KUROKAWA already in less than 20 meters to your LEFT.
8. Enjoy your meal at KUROKAWA (黒川)!