Address: Tokyo Station Ichibangai B1F, 1-9-1 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo
Price: [Night] -999YEN, [Daytime] -999YEN
Nearest Station: JR Tokyo Station Yaesu Central Entrance On foot 5 minutes
Credit Card: N.A
We recommend you have Tokusei Shoyu Ramen, a chicken and fish based soy sauce ramen in here. The plain but very tasty shoyu soup and thin noodles and three thick chashu pork make one of the perfectly balanced ramen among others and its refined decoration of the bowl also gives you a pleasant impression for your appetite. You buy the ticket at the ticket machine and queue if necessary. The ticket for Tokusei Shoyu Ramen is on upper left corner of the ticket machine. Other than Shoyu, there are Shio (salt), Miso tsukemen (miso dip style ramen), and Shoyu tsukemen.
・Total distance: 120m, 1min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, JR Yaesu Central Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. We guide you from JR Yaesu Central Entrance today.
Now facing Yaesu Central Entrance, turn to LEFT to start your way to Honda.
2. You will find stairs to go underground in 15 meters.
3. Now, you can go downstairs.
4. When you reach downstairs, make a RIGHT turn as shown on the picture.
5. After turning right, you will be able to see the hallway as shown on the picture. Go straight ahead about 30 meters and make a LEFT turn at the arrow.
6. Make a LEFT turn here as shown with an arrow.
7. As soon as you make a left turn, you will be able to find HONDA (ほん田) in 5 meters on your LEFT. Enjoy!