Restaurant: Nemuro Hanamaru
Address: 2-7-2, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo KITTE 5F
Nearest Station: 279m from Tokyo Station
Open Hour: [Mon - Sat] from 11:00 to 23:00
Price: [Lunch] 2,000- yen 2,999 yen
Credit Card: Yes
Seats: 67 seats
You don't usually compare kaiten sushi (conveyor belt sushi) with sushi shops where you order sushi one by one because the quality of sushi toppings and the price are normally quite different. Sushi shops are usually more pricy than kaiten sushi. But some of the kaiten sushi restaurants elevate their quality of sushi toppings closer to or even higher than the ones that sushi shops provide now a days. Nemuro Hanamaru is also a kaiten sushi restaurant and it has a higher quality (than I imagined) after I had few pieces. My recommendations are salmon, engawa, and toro. Good stuff!
・Total distance: 200m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Marunouchi South Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
1. We guide you from Marunouchi Minamiguchi (South Entrance) today.
2. This is the ticket gate of Marunouchi South Entrance. Now, turn around and follow the arrow.
3. Go outside from the left exit that says "Tokyo International Forum" in yellow.
4. After you go outside, you will see a crossing on your left.
5. Go ahead and take the crossing. You will soon reach the entrance of the KITTE Building.
6. Go inside KITTE Building from here.
7. After you enter Kitte Building, you will see an elevator on your far left.
8. Take the elevator to 5F.
9. After you get off from the elevator, make a left turn.
10. In less than 5 meters, you will find Nemuro Hanamaru （根室花まる） on you left. Enjoy you meal!