Restaurant: Dashi Chazuke En (だし茶漬け えん 新丸ビル店)
Address: 1-5-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Shin Marunouchi Building B1F
Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line)
[Mon-Fri] 11:00-23:00 (LO22：40),
[Sat] 11:00-22:00 (LO21：40), [Sun, Holiday] 11:00-21:00 (LO20：40)
Close: No fixed holiday (Follows Shin Marunouchi Building)
Price Range: ￥700～￥1300
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 17 seats (all counter seats)
Chazuke is a traditional Japanese food, usually considered as rice with green tea poured on it. In Dashi Chazuke En in Tokyo Station, they pour Japanese soup stock made from fish and kelp called "dashi" instead of green tea which makes the Chazuke so tasty and delicious. The recommendation here is the Tai Dashi Chazuke (930 yen). The dashi made of fresh sea bream directly delivered from Uwajima which blends perfectly well with the home-made mildly flavored sesame sauce and the delicious tea on top of the white rice accompanied with pleasantly salty Japanese pickles and fresh vegetables. It is so delicious that if you were hungry, you might get caught in the situation whether you should do a second bowl or not. They only have the counter tables inside and it may not be comfortable with a large group of people, but what you get in return is just exceptional. If you like Chazuke or rice bowls in Japan, Dashi Chazuke En is definitely the place to go.
・Total distance: 160m, 2 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Marunouchi Central Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 13
1. We guide you from Marunouchi Chuo guchi (Central Entrance) today. If you don't know where it is, feel free to ask anyone around you!
2. This is the ticket gate of Marunouchi Central Entrance. Now, turn around and follow the arrow.
3. Go straight ahead and turn RIGHT when you go outside.
4. When you go outside and make a RIGHT turn, you will soon find a crossing ahead of you at the arrow on the picture.
5. When you get to the crossing, cross the street and make a LEFT turn along the street.
6. When you reach the intersection along the street, you will see a big dark building ahead of you. Go cross the street and make a RIGHT turn.
7. After you crossed the street and made a RIGHT turn, you will see a building called Shin Marunouchi Building on your LEFT. Walk straight ahead for about 20 meters and make a LEFT turn to go inside the building.
8. Here is the entrance of Shin Marunouchi Building. Go inside and walk straight ahead.
9. When you come inside and walk straight for about 50 meters, you will find two elevators on your RIGHT.
10. Go downstairs.
11. When you get off at B1, face the elevator again. Walk left by following the arrow.
Then go straight ahead for about 30 meters and make a RIGHT turn.
12. Make a right turn and you will find your destination to your right in 5 meters.
13. Enjoy your meal in Dashi Chazuke En (だし茶漬け えん 新丸ビル店)!