Restaurant: Kaitoebi soshite kani (貝と海老そして蟹)
Address: Nippo royal building 1F, 2-7-11, Shinsaibashisuji, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6 (Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
Open Hour: Mon - Thu 18:00 - 02:30 (last order), Fri - Sun 18:00 - 06:00 (last order)
Close: Monday & next day of national holidays
[Dinner] 1,000- yen 2,999 yen
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 8 seats (counter seats)
Here is another unique restaurant (or may be better to say it is a bar) that opens from 8PM that serves exceptional Shijimi clam ramen. For the non Japanese, it may be too difficult to pronounce the name of this place "Kaito ebi soshite kani", but it basically means "sea shells and prawns and crabs" shop which was introduced in the Japanese TV once. The food menu has a variety (mainly sea shell, prawn, and crab based dishes) for such a small place with only the counter tables available, but most of them are infallible. Though, our focus in this restaurant is its Shijimi clam ramen with the delicious soup stock made from seafood that tastes just exceptional. The place may be packed with people as soon as the shop opens, but if you ever had a chance to visit Shinsaibashi at night, it is certainly a good choice to finish your last meal of the day.
・Total distance: 400m, 5 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6
(Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
Let's start your way from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6.
1. When you come out from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6, make a right turn to start your way.
2. Go straight ahead for about 350m until you reach the 4th street to the right.
3. Make a right turn at the 4th street.
4. Walk straight for about 30m. You will find an entrance to Nippo Bulding to your right.
5. Go inside Nippo building to your right.
6. Here is the signboard of Nippo Building.
７. Go straight for about 15m and you will find your destination to your left.
8. Enjoy your meal at Kaitoebi soshite kani (貝と海老そして蟹)!