Restaurant: Ichifuku (一福)
Address: 6-25-3, Soemoncho, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6 (Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
Open Hour: 19:00 - 5:00 next day
[Dinner] - 999 yen
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: Only counter seats
The traditional Hakata ramen in Shinsaibashi. What makes this ramen great is its outstanding pork bone dashi (with its backfat as a secret ingredient)
that completes its fine soup with a good smell of roasted sesame as well as its extremely tender chashu pork with juicy texture that melts in your mouth. You may also have a free refill
called "kaedama" noodles in its tasty soup which is very attentive for the fans of Ichifuku. If you ever had a chance to have Ichifuku's ramen in Shinsaibashi, it will definitely make you
・Total distance: 450m, 6 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6
(Midosuji Line or Nagahori Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Line)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
Let's start your way from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6.
1. When you come out from Subway Shinsaibashi Station Exit 6, make a right turn to start your way.
2. Go straight ahead for about 350m until you reach the 4th street to the left.
3. Make a left turn at the 4th street.
4. Walk straight for about 100m. You will make a right turn at the 1st street.
5. Make a right turn at the 1st street.
6. Go straight for about 15m and you will find your destination to your left.
７. Go inside the narrow street here for 5m. You will find your destination to your left.
8. Enjoy your meal at Ichifuku (一福)!