・Total distance: 450m, 6 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 13
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs on your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you see the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and follow the arrow between the buildings.
7. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight for about 100 meter until you reach the big intersection.
8. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight until the end of its street .
9. When you reach the end of the street, make a right turn.
10. Walk straight for about 30m and make a left turn.
11. Walk straight for about 15m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
12. You can find your destination to your right in less than 5m.
13. Enjoy your meal at Torimitsu (鳥みつ)!