・Total distance: 850m, 10 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, East Entrance.
2. This is the East Entrance ticket gate. After you come out from the gate, follow the arrow.
3. You will find stairs on your left in less than 20 meters from the ticket gate. Go upstairs by following the arrow.
4. This is how Shinjuku East Entrance looks like from outside. Follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight until you find the intersection.
6. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight between the buildings.
7. Keep walking straight for about 100 meters until you reach the big intersection.
8. Cross this big intersection and make a right turn as shown on the picture.
9. After making a right turn, walk straight for about 400 meters before making a left turn.
10. When you find a signboard that says "Meiji Dori" or "Meiji Ave", make a left turn.
11. Walk straight for another 180m and you will find your destination to your left.
12. Enjoy your meal at Torihana (鳥はな)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!