Seats: 30 seats
Here is another restaurant for the Tonkatsu lovers. Tonchinkan is a kind of place where you can be all over with the fried pork. A large portion of the cutlets with a lot of side dishes in this restaurant definitely make your stomach full. In addition, the refills for the pork miso soup as well as the rice are free of charge. But above all, the tasty sauce on top of the exceptional filet (which is our recommendation) is just hats off. The crispy layer outside and the tender and juicy meat inside are indeed exceptional. It is a small place and may be just a little bit tight inside, but the quality of the food and the staffs friendly service are absolutely beyond the expectation.
・Total distance: 450m, 5 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, South Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Facing the entrance, turn around to see a traffic light BEHIND you.
2. DO NOT cross the street but make a RIGHT turn by following the arrow. Go down this street for about 150 meters until you reach the intersection.
3. When you get to the intersection, cross the street and make a RIGHT turn.
4. Walk straight for about 80m. You will make a left turn at the 2nd street.
5. Make a left turn at the 2nd street.
6. Walk straight for about 140m. You will make a right turn at the 3rd street.
7. Make a right turn at the 3rd street.
8. Walk straight for about 25m and make a left turn at the 1st street.
9. Make a left turn here.
10. You can find your destination to your left in less than 20m.
11. Enjoy your meal at Tonchinkan (豚珍館)!!