* We try our best to reserve better seats for you.
Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station South East Entrance On foot 8 minutes
Open Hour:[Lunch] Sat/Sun/Hol 11:30-15:00 (LO14:00),
[Dinner] Mon-Fri 17:00～24:00(L.O.23:00), Sat/Sun,/Hol 14:00～24:00(L.O.23:00)
Price: [Lunch] -1,999Yen, [Dinner] 5,000-5,999Yen
・Total distance: 290m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance.
2. This is how Shinjuku South East Entrance looks like. Follow the arrow to the stairs BEHIND you.
3. Downstairs to the LEFT.
4. After you come downstairs, cross the street and make a LEFT turn by following the arrow.
Then walk straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
5. When you get to the crossing, DO NOT cross the street, but follow the arrow to the RIGHT.
6. Walk straight for about 150m and you will find your destination to your right.
You will also find LOTTERIA with yellow signboard to your right.
7. You will find Ichiran (the ramen shop) and Lawson (the 24H convinience store) on the way.
8. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Keep walking straight for another 25m. You will see IDC OTSUKA to your right.
9. When you see GINZA TANAKA with red, go inside the building to the RIGHT.
10. Go downstairs.
11. Enjoy your meal at 新宿 今井屋 本店 (Shinjuku Imaiya Honten).
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!