Nearest Station: JR Shinjuku Station South East entrance On foot 7 minutes
Open Hour: 11:00～23:00 (LO22：00）
Price: [Lunch] 4,000-5,999Yen, [Dinner] 8,000-9999Yen
If you want to try a high quality sushi, you can try by having lunch at Otaru Masazushi, so that it won't be too expensive. Most Japanese value the balance of price and the freshness, but there
is something that we can't balance, and that is the quality. Anybody can buy fish and bring it back to the restaurant quickly, but only a few can evaluate the quality of the fish without eating.
Otru Masazushi is one of the few that can, and it comes pricier than others.
Try the selected courses called Omakase Course (5000YEN) to try a full set of quality sushi. The lady's course is also available for 2500YEN and Otaru Course for 3500 YEN.
・Total distance: 350m, 4mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
1. Let's start your way from Shinjuku Station, South East Entrance.
2. This is how Shinjuku South East Entrance looks like. Follow the arrow to the stairs BEHIND you.
3. Downstairs to the RIGHT.
4. After you come downstairs, turn RIGHT. The picture shows the landscape after turning to your right. There are 2 ways you can go, so take the street on your LEFT.
5. If you see this picture on the way, you are on the right track. Walk straight for about 150m and you will find the entrance of Takashimaya (a major department store) to your right.
6. Go inside Takashimaya when you find the entrance to your RIGHT.
7. Make a right turn as soon as you go inside the building. You will soon find the elevator to go upstairs.
8. It's at 14F.
9. Here is a floor map of 14F. After getting off the elevator, turn to your RIGHT, and follow the arrow you see on the map. You will find Otaru Masazushi to your LEFT.
10. Here is おたる 政寿司 (Otaru Masazushi). It's at the end of the hallway.
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!