Restaurant: Ramen Itsuwa (ラーメン いつわ)
Address: Hitosujime Kado Shijo Nawate Agaru Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Open Hour: Mon-Thu 18:30 to 3:00AM, Fri-Sat 18:30 to 4:00AM
Close: Sunday and holidays
Price: [Dinner] - 999 yen [Lunch] - 999 yen
Nearest Station: 4 minute walk from Gion-Shijo Station
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 20 seats
A Chinese style ramen in Kyoto. You may have noticed, unlike Tokyo, the traditional style or Chinese style ramen is more popular in Kyoto. There are only 3 menus, ramen, double soup ramen (mix of tonkotsu and soy sauce), and yakimiso ramen (grilled miso base).
・Total distance: 150m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Gion Shijo Station 7th Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from "Gion Shijo Station 7th Exit
1. Facing the Gion Shijo Station 7th Exit, turn to right and follow the arrow.
You will make a left turn at 2nd street.
2. Go straight ahead for about 50m.
3. Make a left turn at 2nd street.
4. Go straight ahead for about 60m until you reach the 1st street to the right.
5. When you reach the 1st street, make a right turn.
In less than 10 meter, you will find your destination on your left.
6. Enjoy your meal at Ramen Itsuwa (ラーメン いつわ)!