When you felt like you want to chill out after partying around in one of the most exciting cities in Tokyo, Kitsune Dining & Bar is the excellent place to go especially for friends and couples.
What makes this dining and bar in Shibuya so great must be its fantastic atmosphere, the varieties of delicious food, and the warm and attentive service by the impeccable staffs who can also speak English. Although, the restaurant is located just a little bit far away from the station, you would realize its highest value once you step inside the restaurant. The 220 spacious seats that are comfortable enough to sit back and relax (not many restaurants in the center of Shibuya have such spacious rooms we have seen in Kitsune) while enjoying its super delicious Dassai branded sake (800 yen for a Masu glass) from Yamaguchi Prefecture. It is well known that our Prime Minister Shinzo Abe sent this Dassai to the US President Barack Obama in 2014 which you would also understand why once you experience its deep and profound taste. On the other hand, if you are hungry, you can also order their excellent sushi that comes with a glass tower when you order their Assorted Today's Sushi (1980 yen), and the Grilled Beef Skirt with Balsamic Sauce (980 yen) that wows you with every slice that are juicy enough to feel its freshness. The fresh Assorted sliced vegetables with creamy anchovy and garlic sauce (980 yen) was also exceptional after enjoying meat cuisines and alcohol. The menus are all written in English and you may also ask the polite staffs who can speak English if you want to know more details about their delicious food.
We would highly recommend this restaurant if you ever had a chance to visit Shibuya which is open from 6PM daily either for your dinner or after the dinner especially when you are trying to find the best place to chill out in a cozy spacious room with excellent music to be paired.
Restaurant: Dining & Bar KITSUNE
Address: Chatelet Shibuya B1F, 2-20-13 Higashi, Shibuya-ku Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Shibuya Station (South Entrance)
Open Hour: [Sun - Thu] 6:00PM - 03:00AM (L.O. 02:30AM),
[Fri, Sat, Holiday] 6:00PM - 05:00AM (L.O. 04:30AM)
Close: Not Available
Price Range: [Dinner]￥4,000 - ￥4,999
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners, Bitcoin
Seats: 220 seats
Menu: English Menu available
Service Charge: No service charge
Menus are all written both in English and Japanese
・Total distance: 900m, 10 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Shibuya Station, South Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 19
1. Facing JR Shibuya Station South Entrance, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 60m and make a right turn.
* The Station is currently under construction. We will update the pictures as soon as the ways to the restaurant change.
3. Make a right turn and you will find the stairs.
4. Go downstairs and make a left turn.
5. Walk straight for about 30m and you will find stairs.
6. You will find stairs ahead of you.
7. Go upstairs.
8. When you reach upstairs, make a left turn.
9. Walk straight for about 20m and make a left turn.
10. Take the 1st one to the left.
11. Walk straight for about 25m and make a left turn.
12. Make a left turn (make sure you don't go downstairs from here).
13. Walk straight for another 20m and make a right turn to go downstairs.
14. Make a right turn to go downstairs.
15. Go downstairs and start walking straight.
16. Walk straight for about 700m and you will find your destination to your left.
17. When you find a supermarket to your left, you are almost there. 200 meters to go.
18. When you find a convenient store (Lawson Store 100), you will also find your destination right next to it.
19. Enjoy your meal at Kitsune Dining & Bar Restaurant!