Hanabusa is a place where it is surprisingly difficult to find especially on such narrow streets of Ryogoku, but once finds it successfully, it is about time for a mind blowing bowl of ramen (and it is no joke at all!). Tokusei ramen 1000 yen is a beautiful chicken bone based white broth with slices of spicy chashu pork set next to a tasty boiled egg, chicken meatloaf, and fresh vegetables on top of the noodles that has an outstanding chewiness. The delicious soup, with a bit of soy sauce to be added as a secret ingredient, seems a little bit too clear for the soup at glance, but very densely flavored that has a strong punch in it. The breathtaking ramen in Hanabusa comes within 3-4 minutes after you ordered by a stunningly beautiful bowl which we have tried it and supremely impressed. When you stop by at Ryogoku to have an exceptional bowl of ramen in Hanabusa, make sure to use Picrumb's direction guide to get there.
Restaurant: Hanabusa (英)
Address: 2-9-4, Higashi Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Ryogoku Station
Open Hour: [Tue - Sat] 11:30 - 14:00, 18:00 - 22:00 (L.O.21:45),
[Sun] 11:30 to 15:00
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner]￥1,000～￥1,999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 10 seats
・Total distance: 900m, 11 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ryogoku Station, West Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 16
1. Facing Ryogoku Station West Exit ticket gate, turn around to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 30m until you reach the intesection.
3. Cross the street and make a left turn.
4. Walk straight for about 20m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
5. Walk straight for about 10m and make a left turn.
6. Walk straight for about 150m until you reach the intersection.
7. Cross the street and make a right turn.
8. Walk straight for about 100m.
9. Keep walking straight for about another 40m. You will find a bridge ahead of you.
10. Take this bridge. Walk straight for about 140m until you reach the crossing.
11. When you reach the crossing, cross the street and keep walking straight.
You will make a left turn at the 2nd street.
12. Make a left turn at the 2nd street.
13. Walk straight for about 200m before making a left turn.
14. Make a left turn.
You will find a gas station after making a left turn.
15. Walk straight for about 20m and you will find your destination to your left.
16. Enjoy your meal at Hanabusa (英)!