When you come to Agura in Ryogoku, do not expect a lavish interior nor a perfect service. The place is a small ramen house which seems quite outdated from outside and a room with only 12 counter seats. But if you don't care about all that, this ramen shop proudly serves exceptional Chuka Soba for 680 yen with confidence. We were also stunned how such a small ramen shop could serve such higher standard bowl of ramen that wows customers with every sip. The fresh leek, thick chashu pork with slice of bamboo shoots are well mixed with the chicken bone based soup that contains a little bit of soy sauce as a hidden ingredient. The straight noodles are thick enough to feel the good strong chewy texture which we thought was marvelous. When you are in Ryogoku to have lighter chicken based ramen of stunning taste, make sure to meal at Agura.
Restaurant: Agura (胡座)
Phone: Not Available
Address: 4-35-1, Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Ryogoku Station
Open Hour: 11:00 - 15:30, 17:00 - 22:00
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 12 counter seat
・Total distance: 270m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ryogoku Station, East Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Facing Ryogoku Station East Exit ticket gate, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 100m and make a right turn.
3. Make a right turn.
4. Walk straight for about 30m. Make a left turn at the 2nd street.
5. After making a left turn, walk straight for about 130m and you will find your destination to your right.
6. When you see a convenient store to your left, you will find your destination right ahead.
7. Enjoy your meal at Agura (胡座)!