Nearest Station: Metro Hiroo station 10min
Roppongi station 18min
Open Hour: Mon-Sat [Lunch] 11:30～14:30（L.O.14:00）, [Dinner] 17:30～23:00（L.O.22:00）
Price: [Lunch] 999Yen, [Dinner] 4,000-4,999Yen
Located in Nishiazabu, closer to Hiroo than Roppongi, but this restaurant is recommended for lunch if you are around. The volume, the quality, and the price guarantee's your satisfaction. Only 850yen for a super volume Kakiage Tendon at lunch.
・Total distance: 850m, 11mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Spider at Roppongi Hills
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. We guide you from the Spider at the center of Roppongi hills today. If you don't know where the Spider is, feel free to ask anyone around you!! They would know where this is, unless they are tourists themselves.
First, facing the Spider having the Mori building to your left and MetroHat, DIESEL store to your right, go and head to the escalator to the LEFT side of the Spider.
There are 3 escalators, one on the right side, one straight under MetroHat, and one on the left, near McDonalds. You are taking the LEFT one!
2. This is the picture near the escalator. You see on your left ZARA store.
3. Taking the escalator down, turn LEFT, and walk along the highway. It will take 5-7 min to the intersection in picture D.
4. Coming straight down the street from Roppongi for around 350 meters, you'll come across an large intersection. This is Nishiazabu intersection.
You will see Hobson's in front of you. Keep walking straight, passed Hobson's.
5. First street from the intersection of Nishiazabu, turn LEFT.
6. Around the corner, you will see this landscape, but not much of a land mark around.
You will be walking straight for around 200 meters.
7. This is picture of the building near the restaurant.
8. Enjoy your meal in 西麻布 坊野 （Nishiazabu Buono)!