Restaurant: JouRoku （丈六） / Former MaruJoe (まる丈)
Address: 6-16, Sennichimae, Namba, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Open Hour: From 11:30 to 15:00, From 18:00 to 21:00
Price: [Dinner] - 999 yen [Lunch] - 999 yen
Nearest Station: From subway Namba Station 7-minute walk
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 9 seats
The well known ramen shop JouRoku is extremely difficult to find for newcomers as it is located on a very narrow street out of no where. But if you can find this ramen shop successfully using Picrumb, you can have their legendary ramen that many locals highly evaluate. When you go inside JouRoku, order the most popular menu called the "Chuka soba" and wait till they bring you their vaunted black ramen. The black ramen in JouRoku is using few types of soy sauce and mixture of fish, chicken and pork bone based for the ingredients of the soup. Then they boil it for a long time before they serve it to customers. It is simply the best local ramen in town.
・Total distance: 650m, 8mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
Let's start your way from "Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1 (御堂筋線なんば駅１番出口)".
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #1, turn to right and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 30m and make a left turn.
3. Go straight ahead for about 50m until the end of this street.
4. Make a right turn.
5. Go straight ahead for about 260m until you reach the intersection.
6. When you reach the intersection, do not cross the street. Make a left turn.
*You will find DOCOMO shop across the street.
8. Go straight ahead for about 170m.
You will have to make a left turn at 4th street.
9. Make a left turn at 4th street. The street is very narrow.
10. Go straight for about 50m and you will find your destination on your right.
11. Enjoy your meal at JouRoku (丈六)!