Restaurant: Sakauchishokudou Kyoto ten Kitakataramen (坂内食堂 京都店 喜多方ラーメン)
Address: 10F Kyoto Station Building, 901Higashishiokoujicho Sagaru Shiokoji Karasuma dori Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Open Hour: 11:00 to 22:00 (L.O.21:30)
Price: [Dinner] - 999 yen [Lunch] - 999 yen
Nearest Station: 169m from Kyoto Station
Credit Card: N.A
Kitakata style ramen shop in Kyoto! Kitakata ramen originating in Fukushima, has long been the top ramen shop in Japan. Although the popularity of the new style ramen shops became dominant, it doesn't mean the taste of this traditional style ramen has become an old stuff. As you will see in the queue of people in this ramen shop, the taste of this ramen has never stopped attracting people.
・Total distance: 260m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Kyoto Station Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 15
Let's start your way from "JR Kyoto Station Central Gate (中央口)". It's at 1F, Kyoto Tower side.
1. Facing the Central Gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. You will see Kyoto Tower ahead of you. Do not go outside but turn LEFT at the arrow.
3. Go straight ahead by passing the escalator on your right. You will reach Isetan in 100m.
4. Go inside Isetan.
5. Go straight ahead the hallway for about 30m.
6. Turn Right at the 1st corridor.
7. You will be able to see the elevator ahead of you. Get on and press 10F.
8. Get off at 10F. Turn left to start your way.
9. At the end of the hallway, there is a door. Go out of this door.
10. Turn Right at the signboard that says Ramen Restaurants.
11. To the "Ramen Restaurants".
12. Enjoy the skywalk until you reach the door to Ramen Restaurants.
13. Open the door to Ramen Restaurants, turn LEFT at the 1st corridor.
14. Go straight ahead and turn Left at the end.
15. Enjoy your meal at Sakauchishokudou Kyoto ten Kitakataramen (坂内食堂 京都店 喜多方ラーメン)!