Restaurant: Ushiya Ginbe (牛屋 銀兵衛)
Address: 7-2-8, Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo, Touken Building 2F
Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit C2
Open Hour: 【Mon～Fri】 17:00～24:00 (L.O.23:00)
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥5,000～￥5,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 40 seats
Many locals say when you want to have delicious yakiniku (grilled meat) around Ginza area, they recommend Ushiya Ginbe. Try their sirloin and you will be amazed of its highest quality meat that is so impressive and impeccable. The best way to have them is not to grill those slices too much but leave them on the toasting net for few seconds and pick them up when they are medium rare so that you can enjoy both the freshness the meat and its profound flavor. Then put the meat in their original wasabi based sauce that brings out the flavor of the meat even deeper and finally eat it. Every bite is definitely pleasure to remember. You can also try their thick beef tongue, Daisen branded chicken broiled with salt, tasty Japanese Black kalbi, the highest quality belly meat, and etc which are all exceptional that would never go wrong.
On the other hand, the decor is very modern and chic that perfectly matches with the image of Ginza. A good ventilation in the room that never makes the ladies all over with tobacco smoke was also a plus. When you are looking to have the exceptional grilled meat in an outstanding ambience, Ushiya Ginbe is definitely the place to go.
・Total distance: 350m, 4 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit C2
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
1. Let's start your way from Ginza Station Exit C2.
2. When you reach upstairs, turn around and walk straight for 15m. Then make a left
turn at the 1st street.
3. After making a left turn, walk straight for 100m until you reach the crossing.
4. When reach the 1st crossing, keep walking straight for another 100m until you reach
the 2nd crossing.
5. When you reach the 2nd crossing, cross the street and walk for another 50m. You will find your destination to your right.
6. This is Ushiya Ginbe (牛屋 銀兵衛)! Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!