Restaurant: Tonkatsu Shige (とんかつ繁)
Address: 3-6-10, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
Open Hour: 11:00-14:00, 17:00-20:30
Close: Saturday, Sunday
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥1,000～￥1,999
Credit Card: N.A
For those who like to have high quality Tonkatsu (pork cutlets) at one of the most expensive area in Tokyo in a reasonable price, Tonkatsu Shige is the place to go. When you come to this restaurant, order their delicious pork loin cutlet with crispy batter coating accompanied with miso soup, sliced cabbages, pickles and fresh white rice which only cost 1100 yen. Such amazing cost performance in Tonkatsu Shige is something that you don't see often around Ginza especially with that quality. When you are on a budget trip who like to have outstanding pork cutlets in Tokyo, make sure to meal here.
・Total distance: 230m, 3 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. Facing JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for 30m to go outside.
3. Make a right turn.
4. Walk straight for 100m and you will reach an intersection ahead of you.
5. Cross the street and take the street at right.
Make sure you don't take the street at left.
6. Here is the street after you crossed the intersection.
7. Walk straight for about 90m and you will find your destination to your right.
8. This is Tonkatsu Shige (とんかつ繁). Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!