Restaurant: Takechan (たけちゃん)
Address: 4-8-13, Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo, Ginza Kaniboku Kaikan 1F
Nearest Station:Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A8
Open Hour: 17:00 - 21:30 (L.O)
Close: Sundays and holidays
Price Range: , [Dinner] 3,000 - 3,999 yen
Credit Card: N.A
If you are a fan of grilled chicken, so called Yakitori, it is impossible not to like Take-chan in Ginza. In this restaurant, you can have wine with yakitori which doesn't usually come together
but they know how compatible these two are, by which making the chicken much more tasty and delicious. We recommend you have the white for your wine because it brings out the flavor of the
grilled chicken with salt much more stronger than red. Have some stunningly tender sasami (white meat of chicken) with salt which is a spot-on; every bite makes you go weak in the knees.
The chicken wings, on the other hand, are amazingly crispy outside and so juicy inside that makes you want to go for the second one for sure. The liver and tsukune (chicken meatloaf) are
very worthy to have while you can also enjoy the enriched chicken soup with its profound flavor. Among many great restaurants in Ginza, Take-chan makes the exceptional yakitoris that always makes
everyone happy at the end where the impeccable service and knowledgeable wait staff, and fantastic wines to be paired.
・Total distance: 210m, 3 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A8
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. Let's start your way from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A8.
2. When you reach upstairs, face the exit and turn around to follow the arrow.
3. Walk straight for about 60m and make a right turn at the 1st street.
4. Make a right turn at the 1st street.
5. Walk straight for about 120m and make a right turn at the 2nd street.
6. Cross the street and make a right turn at the 2nd street here.
7. Walk straight for 20m and you will find your destination to your left.
8. Enjoy your meal at Takechan (たけちゃん)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!