Restaurant: Ginza Oborozuki (銀座 朧月)
Address: 6-3-5, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line)
Open Hour: [Mon - Fri, Holiday] 11:30 - 15:30, 17:30 - 22:00
[Sat] 11:30 - 15:30, 17:00 - 21:00
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 7 counter seats
If you are a big fan of tukemen (noodles accompanied by soup for dipping), there is a popular shop by the locals in Ginza called Oborozuki where they serve excellent tsukemen. The thicker noodle in this shop is a perfect al dente and the noodles that coil around the heavy seafood based soup accompanied with few slices of tasty chashu pork and fresh vegetables on top is just breath taking. You would understand why the locals never stop coming here, the shop with only 7 couter seats, to have their exceptional Noukou Tsukemen (800 yen) every time after waiting in line for few minutes outside. Though, what you get in return in Oborozuki just blows away all those frustration outside and would simply wow customers with every sip. The tsukemen in this shop is indeed so delicious. When you are looking for a most refined Tsukemen shop in Ginza, Oborozuki is the place to go.
・Total distance: 200m, 2 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit C2
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
1. Let's start your way from Ginza Station Exit C2.
2. When you reach upstairs, turn around and walk straight for 15m. Then make a left
turn at the 1st street.
3. After making a left turn, walk straight for 100m until you reach the crossing.
4. When you reach the 1st crossing, cross the street and keep walking straight for another 40m. You will find your destination to your right.
5. There is a vending machine at the entrance.
6. Enjoy your meal at Ginza Oborozuki (銀座 朧月)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!