Restaurant: Mugito Olive (むぎとオリーブ)
Address: 6-12-12, Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo, Ginza Stella Building 1F
Nearest Station:Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line)
Open Hour: [Mon - Fri] 11:30-22:00, [Sat, Holiday] 11:30-21:00
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 15 counter seats
When you come to Mugito Olive, order their breath taking Hamaguri Soba (980 yen). A stunningly beautiful bowl of ramen with tasty chicken chasu, seaweed, yam, and some fresh trefoils accompanied with high quality hard clams that were delivered directly from Kuwana. The soy sauce based soup that contains full of minerals from the sea that has an excellent smell of the clam is unbelievably rich and tasty which mix perfectly well with the Daisen brand chicken oil and sliced leeks. The noodles are medium thin straight al dente with an impressive chewy texture that coils around the soup perfectly. The shop serves an exceptional harmony of seafood and chicken that amazes the customers with every sip. When you are in Ginza, make sure to meal here. You won't regret coming here all the way.
・Total distance: 300m, 4 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A5
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Let's start your way from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A5.
2. When you reach upstairs, face the exit and turn around to follow the arrow.
3. Walk straight for 90m and make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
5. Walk straight for 100m and you will reach an intersection ahead.
6. Pass the intersection and keep walking straight for another 100m. You will find your destination to your left.
7. Enjoy your meal at Mugito Olive (むぎとオリーブ)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!