Restaurant: Miyashin (宮新)
Address: 7-2, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Ginza corridor gai 2F
Nearest Station:Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit C2
Open Hour: [Monday - Friday] 17:00 - 23:00
[Saturday and Sunday, Holiday] 16:00 - 22:00
Close: No fixed holidays
Price Range: [Dinner]￥6,000～￥7,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Another excellent restaurant called Miyashin along with Toriyoshi, we would love to introduce to you in Ginza where it serves amazing grilled
chickens. Since the restaurant has a variety of tempting choices on the menu including tsukune (chicken meatloaf), kashiwa (white meat), sabiyaki (breast meat with wasabi), lebar (liver),
kawa (grilled skin), tebasaki (chicken wings) and even the bonjiri (meat from around the coccyx of a chicken), it is a kind of restaurant where it makes you want to order everything on the menu.
The way the masters of Yakitori grill the fresh meat and the best timing to bring them on your table are simply amazing which leaves everyone on your table absolutely happy. You would
realize the quality of the chicken in this restaurant so impeccable and would also be surprised by the techniques of the knowledgeable staffs making the meat so delicious. As you can
probably see many local gourmet patrons visiting Miyashin to have the best yakitoris around Ginza area, you will also understand why, after having their exceptional yakitoris that may make you
want to come back again for one or two. They also have the great Japanese sake that may spur your appetite!
・Total distance: 450m, 5 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit C2
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
1. Let's start your way from Ginza Station Exit C2.
2. When you reach upstairs, turn around and walk straight for 15m. Then make a left
turn at the 1st street.
3. After making a left turn, walk straight for 100m until you reach the crossing.
4. When reach the 1st crossing, keep walking straight for another 100m until you reach
the 2nd crossing.
5. When you reach the 2nd crossing, cross the street and make a right turn.
6. Walk straight for 70m until the end of this street.
7. You will pass 7 Eleven and Starbucks to your left.
8. When you reach the end of this street, cross the street and make a left turn.
9. Walk straight for 100m and you will find your destination to your right.
10. This is Toriyoshi Ginzaten (鳥よし 銀座店). Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!