Restaurant: Ginza Kumasawa (銀座 熊さわ)
Address: 6-12-15, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo B1F
Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line)
Open Hour: [Mon～Sat] 11:30～13:30, 17:30～22:00
Close: Sundays and holidays
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner]￥6,000～￥7,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX)
Seats: 15 seats (7 counter seats, 4 seats of tables * 2)
When you come to Kumasawa in Ginza, order their signature dish Bakudan Don (1,800 yen), a delicious rice bowl with varieties of fresh seafood such as
flatfish, yellowtail, tuna, squid, octopus, scallops, salmon eggs, and a tofu on top accompanied with salad, miso soup, pickles, and a delicious dessert at the end. The seafood toppings
vary depending on the season and you will be able to have the best "shun" toppings chosen by the master of sashimi. Those sashimis are very thick and have splendid chewy texture that match quite
well with the white rice that contains the tasty flavor of soy sauce. It is indeed delicious. The staff service is also impeccable in this restaurant where customers can feel the most
enjoyable and relaxing time to have the outstanding seafood in Ginza. When you come to Kumasawa, you must not leave without trying their Bakudan Don.
・Total distance: 260m, 3 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A5
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. Let's start your way from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A5.
2. When you reach upstairs, face the exit and turn around to follow the arrow.
3. Walk straight for 90m and make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
5. Walk straight for 100m and you will reach an intersection ahead.
6. Pass the intersection and keep walking straight for another 60m. You will find your destination to your left.
7. Go downstairs when you find this building.
8. Go downstairs.
9. Enjoy your meal at Ginza Kumasawa (銀座 熊さわ)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!