Restaurant: Imakatsu Ginza-ten (イマカツ 銀座店)
Address: 4-13-18, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 1F
Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A7
Open Hour:［Mon - Fri］ 11:30～16:00 (L.O 15:30), 18:00～23:00 (L.O 22:30)
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥2,000～￥2,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 50 seats
Imakatsu offers the exceptional Sasami Katsu known as chicken tenderloin cutlets which is one of the most popular menu in this restaurant along with special pork loin cutlets. A typical chicken tenderloin is usually more dried, but the one in Imakatsu is surprisingly juicy and tender which may change your stereotype of chicken tenderloins you used to have. On the other hand, the batter coating is relatively thin so it is not crispy at all. In other words, it is not heavily covered by the oily coatings that sometimes makes people hesitate to have. In that sense, it may be good for ladies who like to have exceptional cutlets with less stress. Meanwhile, you can enjoy their juicy chicken tenderloin meat with salt to enjoy its sophisticated ingredients deeper. It is absolutely delicious!
・Total distance: 450m, 5 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A7
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
1. Let's start your way from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A7.
2. As soon as you reach upstairs, make a left turn to go outside. .
3. Go outside and make left turn again.
4. Walk straight for 200m and you will find a big intersection.
5. When you reach the intersection, keep walking straight for another 100m.
6. Pass PRONTO to your left.
7. You will also pass Kabuki building to your left.
8. Right after you pass Kabuki place, cross the street and make a left turn.
9. Walk straight for 100m and you will find your destination to your right.
10. This is Imakatsu Ginza-ten (イマカツ 銀座店). Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!