Restaurant: Ginza Funakata (銀座船形)
Address: 1-3-3, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Toa Building B1
Nearest Station: JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
Open Hour: [Mon～Fri] 11：30 - 13：00, 17：30 - 23：00,
[Sat, Holiday] 16：00 - 22：00
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥6,000～￥7,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 63 seats
If you are looking for exceptional seafood in Ginza, you may want to check out Funakata where you would find super fresh fish that were sent directly from the fish market this morning. The restaurant is really good at handling fresh fish which you can find varieties of seafood dish on their menu starting from raw, fried, simmered, grilled, and even broiled. You would recognize its sophisticated flavor of the fish in Funakata once you have their slice of sashimi with the soy sauce by adding a little bit of wasabi on top that makes it absolutely delicious. The quality of the seafood in Funakata is guaranteed but what makes you even more surprised must be its cost performance, as you could hardly find such higher quality seafood in such reasonable price in Ginza. When you are looking for a variety of Japanese style seafood cuisines, Funakata definitely serves the best in town.
・Total distance: 400m, 5 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
1. Facing JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight to go outside and you will find a department store ahead of you.
3. Take the street at the left hand side.
4. Walk straight for 100m and you will reach an intersection ahead of you.
5. Keep walking straight and pass the highway above you.
6. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a left turn.
7. After turning left, cross the street again. Then walk straight for about 150m and you will find a highway ahead of you.
8. When you find a highway ahead of you, make a right turn.
9. Walk straight for 20m and you will find your destination to your right.
10. This is Ginza Funakata (銀座船形). Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!