Restaurant: Binchou Ginza-ten (備長 銀座店)
Address: 2-2-14, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Marronnier Gate 12F
Nearest Station: JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
Open Hour: 11:00-15:30 (L.O 15:00), 17:00-23:00 (L.O 22:00)
Close: No fixed holidays
Price Range: [Lunch]￥3,000～￥3,999, [Dinner]￥3,000～￥3,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 50 seats
For those who have never tried Hitsumabushi before, try the delicious one with the highest quality in Bincho where they serve one of the best in Ginza and Yurakucho.
Hitsumabushi is the chopped broiled eel cooked over charcoal with soy flavored sauce on top of the white rice which is one of the most popular traditional food in Japan. Among many great
restaurants that serve Hitsumabushi in Ginza and Yurakucho, the one in Bincho is exceptionally good. The freshness of the eel, the technique to broil it over the charcoal, and the
preparation of the tasty secret sauce on the eel are just phenomenal which we have nothing but praises for. The eel also has a crispy texture on the skin which is Bincho's special style not to
steam it during the preparation and that is bringing out the superb taste inside the fish too.
The broiled eel fillet in Bincho has a profound flavor that makes everyone on your table happy while you can also enjoy their clear broth soup and fresh pickles. Try it once and you will love
・Total distance: 250m, 3 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
1. Facing JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight to go outside and you will find a department store ahead of you.
3. Take the street at the left hand side.
4. Walk straight for 100m and you will reach an intersection ahead of you.
5. Keep walking straight and pass the highway above you.
6. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a left turn.
7. After turning left, cross the street again. Walk straight for 20m and you will find an entrance to Marronnier Gate.
8. Go inside Marronnier Gate.
9. Go straight for 15m from the entrance and you will find an elevator to your left.
10. Press 12F.
11. After getting off the elevator at 12F, walk straight this hallway and make a right turn. You will find your destination right ahead.
12. This is Binchou Ginza-ten (備長 銀座店). Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!