Restaurant: Anzu Ginza Mitsukoshi (あんず 銀座三越)
Address: 4-6-16, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Ginza Mitsukoshi 11F
Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A7
Open Hour: 11:00 - 22:30
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥3,500, [Dinner]￥1,000～￥3,500
Credit Card: (Visa, AMEX)
Seats: 34 seats (28 seats of tables, 6 counter seats)
Recommended: Jo-Shu Pork Fatty Loin set menu (3,047 yen)
Anzu is a restaurant that serves the authentic Tonkatsu (pork cutlets) in Ginza Tokyo. The well-known branded Ginjo Joshu pork loin from Gunma Prefecture neatly covered with the crispy batter coating in Anzu is as tender as the roasted beef and has a profound flavor of the first class meat that makes the customers completely speechless. The highest quality oil is also used to deep-fry the meat which is one of the most important factors of making its Tonkatsu delicious.
Perhaps, one bite is good enough to tell you how high the quality of the meat is which naturally makes it best to have them by just salt to enjoy the sophisticated taste of the ingredients. In other words, you don't need thick flavored sauce to appreciate their Ginjo Joshu pork. Just sprinkle their special salt over the cutlets and you would understand why many local gourmet patrons don't use the sauce for the first class pork cutlets in Japan. Every bite is definitely pleasure to remember especially after experiencing their mind blowing meat juice that spread out in your mouth.
If you have never had the highest quality Tonkatsu in Japan, the Anzu's authentic Joshu pork loin may change the way you see pork cutlets going forward. The fresh sliced cabbages, thinly sliced dried strips of daikon, and some tasty pickles are also outstanding accompanied with shining white rice and delicious miso soup.
・Total distance: 90m, 1 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A7
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. Let's start your way from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A7.
2. As soon as you reach upstairs, make a left turn to go outside. .
3. Go outside and make left turn again.
4. Walk straight for 80m and you will find an entrance to Mitsukoshi building to your left.
5. When you find the building, enter from the entrance where last pillar is standing.
6. Walk inside and make a right turn to find the elevator.
7. Go to 11F.
8. After getting off the elevator, walk straight until the end of the hallway and make a right turn. You will find your destination right ahead.
9. This is Anzu Ginza Mitsukoshi (あんず 銀座三越). Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!