Restaurant: Kitazo 喜多蔵
Address: Sun Dotombori building 2F, 2-1-7, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: 18:00 - 02:00 next morning
Close: Sunday, no holidays in Dec
[Dinner] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen
Credit Card: JCB, AMEX, VISA
Seats: 44 seats
Kitazo is a typical Japanese Izakaya that many locals would stop by after the work. The place is so popular that you may have to wait in line during the peak time around 6 - 8PM, but it is definitely worth checking out to see how Japanese would enjoy drinking and talking in normal weekdays. The atmosphere is open in this izakaya as the staffs are very friendly and easy to talk to making funny jokes all the time (as many of you know Osaka is a city of comedy). Kitazo has a variety of traditional Japanese dishes that goes quite well with the cold beer and Japanese sake, but the focus here must be their fresh tuna. Try their fried fatty tuna from around the collar bone that is crunchy outside and juicy inside with ponzu sauce. It is one of their most popular menus in Kitazo. Enjoy the real ambience of Izakaya and the great traditional food in Osaka!
・Total distance: 180m, 2 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14.
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 80m until you find the intersection to your left.
3. Make a left turn to cross the intersection.
4. Cross the road and walk straight for about 100m. You will find your destination to your right.
5. After you crossed the road, keep walking straight. You can already see your destination to your right.
6. Go inside from here to find an elevator.
7. Press 2F.
8. Enjoy your meal at Kitazo (喜多蔵)!