Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Asakusa Station No. 1 Exit On foot 7 minute
Open Hour: Weekday 11:30～15:00 17:00～22:00,
Price: [Tendon] 2,625-4,200Yen, [Tempura] 7,350-14,700Yen
・Total distance: 350m, 4mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Kaminari Gate (Tokyo Metro Asakusa Station)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
1. We guide you from Kaminari Gate today.
Facing Kaminari Gate, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for 150 meters.
You will make a right turn at the 2nd street.
3. This is the 2nd steet called Orange Street. Cross the street and make a right turn.
4. Go straight this Orange Street for 130m. You will make a left turn just before the end of this street.
5. When you see the signboard that says Nakasei "中清" as shown on the picture, make a left turn.
6. You will find 中清 (Nakasei ) sitting back at the end of the street. Enjoy!