Address: Akiba Tolim 5F, 1-6-5 KandaSakumacho Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Akihabara Station, Central Exit 1min walk
Metro Akihabara Station, Exit3 1min walk
Open Hour: Mon-Fri 11:00～14:00, 17:00～22:30 (Lo.21:30)
Sat 11:00～22:30 (Lo.21:30)
Sun/Holiday 11:00～22:00 (Lo.21:00)
Credit Card: AMEX, JCB
Seats: 41 seats
A major sushi chain restaurant in Japan. The restaurant is popular for the "Chirashi", a type of sushi served in a bowl of vinegared rice and various raw fish on top.
All the food are offered in a reasonable price, and Sake here is also very peculiar. ”Hire-zake" is a type of Sake that comes with grilled blow fish fins, put on fire before drinking. But "Hire-zake" here is served with a dried fish called "Warasubo", which looks like an alien! Have a try, many Japanese love the taste of "Hire-zake"!!
・Total distance: 90m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Akihabara Station, Central Gate
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
We guide you from JR Akihabara Station "Central Gate" today. There are three exits called "Akihabara Electric Town Entrance" and "Showa-douri Entrance" and this "Central Gate", so be careful. If you went out of the wrong exit, ask someone to take you to the Central Gate(Chuou-Kaisatsu-Guchi） Entrance.
1. After coming out from the Central Gate, follow the arrows to start your way.
2. After turning right, you can see the same view on the picture. Make sure the Central Gate is on your RIGHT hand side.
Walk straight for 30 meters to the white poles you can see from here.
3. When you come outside, you will find a pole as shown on the picture. And right side of the street you will find the entrance of Tsukuba-Express.
Make a RIGHT turn between the pole and Tsukuba-Express's entrance. It's best to follow the arrow carefully.
4. You will face the building "AKIBA TOLIM".
Walk straight through the automatic door.
5. Then you will find two elevators. Press 5F.
6. Get off at 5F. Walk straight ahead and pass the escalator on your LEFT.
At the end of the passage, make a LEFT turn.
7. Enjoy your meal in Sushikou（すし好）!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!