Restaurant: 饗 くろ喜 (Motenashi Kuroki)
Address: 2-15 Kanda Izumicho Chioyda-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Akihabara, Asakusabashi
Open Hour: Mon,Tue,Thu,Sat 11:30～15:00, 18:00～21:00
Close: Fri, Sun, Holiday
Credit Card: N/A
Seats: 9 counter seats and 4 tables
Founded on June 2011, this ramen shop has been a popular shop, having a queue of people everyday since the first day the shop was opened, even though the shop is located a bit far from
The taste of the ramen is just overwhelming, both for Shio (Salt based) and Miso ramen that many of the media took it up in their reports and shows. You can also choose the type of noodle from Hosomen (thin) or Hirauchi (flat) if you like. Find your favorite taste!
・Total distance: 600m, 7mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Akihabara Station, Showa-douri Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
We guide you from JR Akihabara Station "Showa-douri Entrance" today. There are three exits called "Central Gate" and "Akihabara Electric Town Entrance" and this "Showa-douri Entrance",
so be careful. If you went out of the wrong exit, ask someone to take you to the Showa-douri Entrance.
1. Make sure Showa douri Entrance is behind you. Walk straight ahead for about 60 meters until you find an intersection.
2. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a LEFT turn.
Make sure there is highway above youself while you are crossing the street.
3. After making a LEFT turn, go straight ahead for about 80 meters (about 1 minute walk） until you reach the intersection.
4. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a RIGHT turn. Make sure the highway is behind you.
Walk straight ahead for about 240 meters (about 3 minutes walk） until you reach the end of this street.
5. When you reach the end of this street (T-junction), make a LEFT turn and you will find Motenashi-Kuroki right away in less than 20 meters on your LEFT.
6. This is how 饗 くろ喜 (Motenashi Kuroki) looks like. You might have to wait for a while if there is a long line. Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested!