Restaurant: Thanying Restaurant
When you are here, eat this! : Tom Yum Kung
Address: Silom Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Phone: (66) 02-236-4361
Nearest Station: Surasak BTS Station
Open Hours: Open daily from 11:30 hrs and last order is at 22:00 hrs
Price: $15 - $70
Thanying was recommended in the New York Times and other leading foreign magazines as one of the Bangkok ’s best restaurants, attracting many visitors from abroad.
Among many tempting choices, if we were to choose the best dish that is convincing and understandable, it is Tom Yum Kung soup. One of the most popular soup in Thailand elegantly prepared by the chef had a very decent and honest taste which very much caught our attention. The sourness of the soup and the mildness of the coconut pleasantly blend with the fresh prawns which leaves everyone happy. If you are around Surasak Station, try the best Thai imperial cuisine in Thaying!
Total distance: 350m, 4 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Surasak BTS Station (Follow Exit 3)
Steps to follow: 1 - 9
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Make a left turn to follow Exit 3.
3. Make a left turn to go downstairs.
4. After you come downstairs, turn around and follow the arrow. Go straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
5. When you reach the crossing, make a left turn.
6. Go straight ahead for about 200m until you see the signboard of Thanying Restaurant on your left.
7. When you find the signboard, make a left turn.
8. 15m to the right.
9. Enjoy your meal at Thanying Restaurant!