Pee Orr is nothing fancy, a local house which may be quite difficult to find unless you have your friends in Bangkok to guide your way. The place is out of nowhere but the food is just
excellent which is the only reason why we are taking you there. When you successfully reach the place and get the seats in Pee Orr, order their signature dish called Tom yum Nam Kohn which
is a bowl of fresh seafood accompanied with thin chewy noodles inside with moderately spicy red tom yum soup. The fresh shrimp and squids inside are marvelous. The whole mixture of
the bowl and the quality of the ingredients are just exceptional with its unbelievable cost performance. You would hardly pay more than $10 in this restaurant while the food is totally mind
blowing. It is absolutely worth coming all the way only to have their Tom yum nam khon. For the other dishes that are worth to have are spicy garlic salad mixed with fresh squid, and
the rice porridge mixed with white fish and shrimps. It is so amazing to see such a small local restaurant that serves such higher standard dishes, but that is why it is so valuable and fun
to discover the hidden gems in Bangkok. Pee Orr is usually full of locals, but don't be afraid, the nice friendly staff will welcome you with the Thai smile.
Restaurant: Pee Orr
Must Have: Tom Yum Nam Khon
Address：68/51 Phetchaburi ,Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krungthep Mahanakorn 10400 Bangkok Thailand
Phone： +66（2）673 9353
Nearest Station： BTS Ratchathewi Station
Open Hours：10AM - 9PM
Price Range： $5 - $25
Total distance: 550m, 7min on foot
Starting Point: BTS Ratchathewi (Follow Exit 3)
Steps to follow: 1 - 16
1. Facing BTS Ratchathewi Exit 3, turn around to start your way.
2. Make a left turn at Exit 3.
3. Walk straight and make a right turn.
4. Walk straight and you will find stairs to go down.
5. Go downstairs.
6. After you reach the ground, walk straight for about 30m and cross the street.
7. Cross the street by following the arrows.
8. After you cross the street, make a left turn.
9. Walk straight for 15m and make a right turn.
10. Walk straight for about 150m and make a right turn.
11. Make a right turn at Phetchaburi 7.
12. Check the signboard that says Phetchaburi 7.
13. Walk straight for about 130m and make a left turn.
14. Make a left turn.
15. Walk straight for about 80m and you will find your destination to your right.
16. Enjoy your meal at Pee Orr!