Restaurant: Patara Fine Thai Cuisine
When you are here, eat this! : Massaman Curry
Address: 375 Soi Thonglor 19 Sukhumvit 55,Klongtonnua Vadhana, Bangkok 10110
Phone: 0-2185 2960-1
Nearest Station: BTS Thong Lor
Open Hours: 11:30-14:30 hrs., 18:00-23:00 hrs.
Price: $20 - $80
Braised New Zealand lamb massaman curry with cardamon.
Patara is, without a doubt, one of the best restaurants in Bangkok we would proudly introduce. You will be shocked how delicious the food is in this restaurant just like how we felt for the first time we visited here. PLEASE order Massaman Curry if you come all the way from the station by taking a taxi. Believe us, it is worth taking long way! For the side menu, our recommendation is honey marinated grilled kurobuta pork collar served with chilli dip and sticky rice. We put this restaurant without hesitation as our "must go" list in Thong Lor area for a reasonable and fine local food. Enjoy!
Total distance: 1800m, 22 mins （on foot）, 3 mins by taxi.
Starting Point: BTS Thong Lor Station (Follow Exit 3)
Steps to follow: 1 - 7
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight to follow Exit 3.
3. After you come downstairs by following Exit 3, turn around and follow the arrow.
4. Go straight ahead for about 100m until you reach the intersection.
5. When you reach the intersection, make a left turn.
Or catch a taxi from here. It will take 1400m to get to the destination.
6. Go straight ahead for about 1400m, you will find Decor Mart Design Center on your left. Make a left turn one before Decor Mart Design Center as shown on the picture.
After making a left turn, you will find Patara on your right in less than 200m.
7. Enjoy the best Thai food in Patara!