When you have a chance to visit Sala Daeng, go visit Hock Shark Fins Restaurant to have their exceptional Shark fins brown soup which comes with the Special Set Menu at 800 THB. Having a single sip of its pork bone based soup somehow leaves everyone with a blank look of amazement for its uniqueness. To describe what it is, it is pleasantly mild, not too weak flavored, but has a profound taste coming from the mixture of all kinds of delicious ingredients melted inside after a long time boiling and boiling which makes the soup moderately brownish. We are supremely impressed by the deepness of its flavor which you cannot perhaps find the same at anywhere in Bangkok. It is indeed one of a kind and the soup is just exceptional. The restaurant also has a variety of exquisite menu that are mostly Thai and Chinese fusion which seems quite innovative for the diners. So note down Hock Shark Fins Restaurant. You might see us tomorrow at the table too!
Restaurant: Hock Shark Fins Restaurant
Must Have: Special Set Menu (includes delicious shark fin soup)
Address: 167/2 Surawong road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Phone: 0-2634-4203, 0-2233-5939
Nearest Station: BTS Sala Daeng Station
Open Hours: 10:00～22:00
Price Range: $25 - $40
Total distance: 900m, 11min on foot
Starting Point: BTS Sala Daeng Station (Follow Exit 1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 12
1. Facing BTS Sala Daeng Exit 1, turn around to start your way.
2. Make a right turn at the Exit 1.
3. Go downstairs.
4. After going downstairs, turn around by following the arrow. Then walk straight for about 40m. You will make a left turn.
5. Make a left turn.
6. Walk straight for about 250m until you reach the end of this street.
7. Make a left turn at the end of the street.
8. Walk straight for about 650m and you will find your destination to your left.
9. You will pass the 1st convenient store to your left.
10. Then pass the 2nd convenient store to your left.
11. After crossing the street, the restaurant is right ahead.
12. Enjoy your meal at Hock Shark Fins Restaurant!