Banana House is a kind of place where it makes you want to order everything on the menu. They have a considerable selection of dishes prepared and most of them are quite delicious. Though
among many tempting choices on the menu, the tom yum kung soup with the tasty fresh shrimps is exceptionally good, if we were to recommend the one from the menu. The sourness of the soup in
Banana House, unlike the thicker and mild ones in Blue Elephant or Nara Eight restaurants, might make you see the soup from a totally different aspect going forward whether you like it or not.
That is how different the soup is especially for the Tom Yum Kung soup lovers who have had those popular ones in the past. You can also go and check if making the soup sour could make it taste
better. The restaurant may be packed with the locals in lunch time but you can usually get seats in few minutes.
Restaurant: Banana House
Must Have: Tom Yum Kung Soup
Address: 68/1 2F Silom Rd. Bangkok 10500
Nearest Station: BTS Sala Daeng Station
Open Hours: 11:00～14:00, 17:00～22:00
Price Range: $10- $30
Total distance: 44m, 1min on foot
Starting Point: BTS Sala Daeng Station (Follow Exit 1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 8
1. Facing BTS Sala Daeng Station Exit 1, turn around to start your way.
2. Make a right turn at Exit 1.
3. Make a left turn to go downstairs.
4. Go downstairs.
5. After you reach the ground, walk straight for about 40m.
6. Make a right turn at the 1st street.
7. You will find an entrance to the restaurant to your left in 15m.
8. Enjoy your meal at Banana House!